I was just throwing together different ingredients into the blender hoping for the best. And the best is what I got! The flavor of this shake is delicious, but the nutrients in it is what I’m MORE excited about. Knowing the nutrients in it & watching my picky toddler drink it got me jumping for joy. I’m feeling a mom win today! Let’s get to it eh?
- 1 1/2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tbsp Grated Beets (I skin the beets and then pulse them in a food processor to make small chopped pieces of beets, so they are easy to use!)
- 1 Tsp Maca Root
- 2 Tsp MitoXCell Superfood Blend (Use code THRIVALNUTRITION25 for 25% off your order!)
- 1 Tsp Powdered Cordyceps Mushrooms (Even though they are mentioned in our mushroom blog, they come from the same family & have similar properties!)
- 1 Spoonful of Organic Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Grass-Fed Whey Protein (Follow directions on your specific whey protein)
- Blend everything together & enjoy!