Alright, I might’ve lied a couple weeks ago and said my birthday cake smoothie was the best……….
I topped it. I’m forever a smoothie queen. I can liquify any + all desserts! 😉 If the milk you use doesn’t have vanilla, you’ll have to add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract in here. 🙂
Super easy. Delicious. Do I need to say more?
- 1 1/2 Cups Vanilla Almond Milk (We used the brand New Barn in this recipe – the cleanest almond milk I’ve found. Got it at Whole Foods.)
- 1 Tsp Maple Syrup
- Couple Dashes of Pink Sea Salt
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil (Melted)
- Chocolate Whey Protein (Follow directions to how much to use. I use Primal Kitchen + it calls for 2 scoops.)
- Blend all ingredients together + ENJOY!