Speech Development In Kids
We’re so excited to be sitting down with Emily Cohen and talk about speech development in kids. Emily is answering common questions about speech development! Some things that we cover in this episode….
- How the typical language development looks like
- Things parents can watch out for
- How you can Play with a Purpose
- Favorite toys that are speech pathologist approved!
- What we can do as parents to help nurture this speech development skill
About Emily Cohen
Emily Cohen, MA, CCC-SLP pediatric speech-language pathologist Emily Cohen, MA, CCC-SLP is a licensed pediatric speech-language pathologist with an in-home private practice in Austin. Her mission with Tandem Speech Therapy is to provide parents with a tool belt of simple strategies to use during everyday routines and play. She works to empower parents and their children to connect and communicate better as well as face the world with greater confidence.
Get your MILESTONE CHECKLIST!